The Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy Annual Fund provides critical resources for our students to receive an exceptional education in a pluralistic Jewish setting.
- Exceptional and committed educators who challenge and nurture our students
- State-of-the-art Innovation Lab for our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) Program
- Study of Israeli history and culture that includes a trip to Israel in 8th grade and a trimester in 11th grade at the Alexander Muss High School in Israel
- Jewish Life programs including shabbatonim, holiday celebrations, and community service trips
- Exemplary Athletics, Arts, and Drama programs
- An energetic, vibrant student body with more than 55 clubs and 6 publications
- Our outstanding College Counseling Program, which helps students navigate their academic and future goals