2020 Summer Assignments
- All assignments refer to the grade the student will enter in September 2020.
- Academic support is available for students at no cost to families.
- From July 7 through August 27, the Virtual Math Tutoring Center will offer support for summer assignments and courses. Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00–5:00pm. Here is the link to join.
- From July 8 through August 19, Mrs. Farrell (Core), Mr. Dorsch (Resource), Mrs. Scheinmann (History), and Mr. McLaughlin (English) are available by appointment to answer your questions about summer assignments. Need help understanding the assignment? Placing a comma? Understanding a text? Writing a decent response? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a Google Meet appointment during our summer office hours - Wednesdays from 2:30–4:30pm. If you’re not available on Wednesdays, email us directly with your questions.
- 2020–2021 Supply Lists are now available.