Campus and Facilities
Barrack Hebrew Academy is located on a 35 acre arboretum campus that doubles as a social setting as well as a scholastic one. Our students gather on campus to study, socialize, celebrate Jewish holidays and meet informally with teachers. The campus also serves as an extension of our school's science labs. Middle School students conduct water and soil experiments at the pond and write nature poetry in the arboretum. Upper School students measure the ecological and economical value of trees and launch rockets on the south lawn.
Two modern buildings, one that serves as the main classroom building and the other as the administration and athletic building, feature state-of-the-art facilities that include:
- New athletic facilities:
- an artificial turf soccer field
- five all-weather tennis courts
- a new gymnasium with a regulation size basketball court
- Four fully equipped science labs
- A cutting edge technology lab
- A wireless environment throughout the school
- Modern classrooms, equipped with smart boards, whiteboards, and built-in projectors and microphones
- A contemporary auditorium complete with the latest audio visual capabilities
- A kosher dining commons that provides hot and cold student lunches, with separate meat and dairy kitchens
Now Barrack Hebrew Academy's stellar educational programs are matched by cutting edge facilities, expanding academic, athletic, extracurricular and social opportunities for our students, faculty and the community.
"Now our stellar educational programs are matched
by cutting edge facilities..."